"Double-O-Severed", Way to Die #555, is the sixth death to be featured in "Getting A Rise From The Dead", which aired on February 16, 2011.
A spy committing corporate espionage named Mark, who puts a pole in a duct fan to climb into the ducts to install a listening device into a circulating duct in a room where a meeting was happening. He told his assistant dumbass nephew, Tony, that when Mark tugs the rope three times, to to pull him in. As Mark ventured into the ducts to install the device, Tony began to grow bored. Tony's growing boredom was Mark's death clock. Tony began to mess around with night vision goggles and accidentally pushed the pole in, then the fan began to spin, wheeling in Mark in like a fishing hook. As the fan blades cut off Mark's legs, he screams at Tony in agony, and dies on the spot, as Tony panics.
"While Mark made his way down the vent shaft, Tony found an antidote to his boredom: messing around with the night vision goggles. Mark planted the bug. Bumbling Tony bumped the pipe. The rope got caught in the fan...and Mark's severed legs caused him to bleed out and die in less than a minute."
Cast and Interviewees
- John Luksetich - Mark (lead: intended victim)
- Robert Selander - Spy Assistant Tony (lead)
- Gary Robbins - Himself (Corporate Security Expert)
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Himself (Cardiac ElectroPhysiologist)
- I Spy A Spy's Eye (on Spike TV website)
- Flash Failed
- Dead Hire
- Agente sin piernas (Legless Agent) - Latin American dub
- Amputación doble (Double mutilation) - Spanish dub