|Way to Die #726|
|Name of the death is a pun on Homer Simpson's famous phrase (D'oh!), cough and "bread dough"|
|In the end, Cindy lucked out. She lost the cinnamon challenge, but got out of dating her pig boss Bob. He already had a date... with death.|
|Date||November 9, 2004|
|Location||Rapid City, South Dakota|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Wild Wild Death"|
"Dough!!!", Way To Die #726, is the fourth death featured in "Wild Wild Death", which aired November 21, 2011.
A lecherous bakery supervisor named Bob who sexually harasses one of his female employees named Cindy who challenges her to swallow a spoonful of ground cinnamon in order to get out of going on a date with him. She chokes on the powder and coughs it into his face since cinnamon absorbs all of the saliva on her tongue, causing difficulty in swallowing, and he falls over so that his tie gets caught in a running dough mixer. His head is pulled in. You may think Bob gets strangled to death but the skull-cracking blades got there first and the machine's blades inflict lethal skull fractures. Cindy was horrified. The blades killed Bob with a skull fracture and a head trauma.
Cast and Interviewees
- Stephen Keber - Human Resources Representative
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Interventional Pain Physician
- Franklin Archer White - Bob (lead:intended victim)
- Christina K. Moore - Cindy (lead)
- Also called "Cinnamon And Spice" on the Spike TV website.
- Amasado (Kneaded) - Latin American and Spanish dubs.