"Drivers Dead", Way to Die #163, is the fourth death to be featured in "Death: One Size Fits All", which aired on August 29, 2011.
Wallace is a hot-tempered and strict driver's ed teacher with 30 years of experience. Time after time, he gets frustrated with his clients for ramming into cones. When he boils over at one of clients, Gina, she stormed out of the car and wants to report his supervisor to get him fired. Furious at her, Wallace bangs on the steering wheel repeatedly, which caused the air bag to deploy, snapping his neck, sending the hot-tempered and strict driver's ed teacher to the heaven as the peace that he needed except if the heaven has parallel parking.
"Wallace boiled over, and his life came to a skidding halt."
- Robert Stahl - Driving Instructor
- Dr. Steve Burstein - Interventional Cardiologist
- Franklin Ruehl appears in this segment as one of the student drivers that Wallace does not like.
- Airbags have killed many children
- Although it is said that Wallace can go to the heaven, the peace where he needed, his nature as a hot-headed and strict driver's ed teacher is also as a rude and immature one (due to him critizing his student's drivings rudely and angrily banging on the airbag, promptly to get one of his students back in the car), which is why in reality, he was sent to Hell as he deserves, however, his behaivor is understandably the result of 30 years of frustration and stress as driver's ed teacher, so maybe Wallace would be sent to the Heaven or Hell, but this deciction is not in our hands.
- "Wallace was a hot-tempered driving instructor who had zero patience and was notorious for repeatedly failing his students." (Spike TV website)
- Drive Angry