|Way to Die #163|
|Name of the death is a pun on "driver's ed"|
|Wallace was a burnt-out drivers ed teacher. Maybe by dying, he finally got the peace he needed. There's no parallel parking in heaven... is there?|
|Date||March 10, 2005|
|Location||Charlotte, North Carolina|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death: One Size Fits All"|
"Drivers Dead", Way to Die #163, is the fourth death to be featured in "Death: One Size Fits All", which aired on August 29, 2011.
Wallace, is a hot-tempered driver's ed teacher. Time after time, he gets frustrated with his clients for ramming into cones. When he boils over at one of clients, Gina, she stormed out of the car and wants to report his supervisor to get him fired. Furious at her, Wallace bangs on the steering wheel repeatedly, which caused the air bag to deploy, snapping his neck, sending the hot-tempered and strict driver's ed teacher to the hell as he deserves.
"Wallace boiled over, and his life came to a skidding halt."
- Robert Stahl - Driving Instructor
- Dr. Steve Burstein - Interventional Cardiologist
- Franklin Ruehl appears in this segment, as one of the drivers that the teacher does not like.
- airbags have killed many children
- "Wallace was a hot-tempered driving instructor who had zero patience and was notorious for repeatedly failing his students." (Spike TV website)
- Drive Angry