|Way to Die #370|
|Name of the death is a pun on "drone bone" and "prone bone"|
|"You often hear the phrase, 'He who dies with the most toys wins.' For these terrorists, it's more like, 'He who doesn't have the latest toys...dies.'"|
|Date||November 5, 2008|
|Location||Korengal Valley, Afghanistan|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death Be a Lady Tonight"|
"Cloudy With A Chance of Pain"
"Drone Boned", Way to Die #370, is the seventh and final death to be featured in "Death Be a Lady Tonight", which aired on July 25, 2011.
Two terrorists fighting with guns hide in a building. Far away in Nevada, a worker at an army command center named Al, who is also a fellow pro video gamer, releases a drone by a video game joystick. The drone drops a missile that hits the building, and the two terrorists got caught in the resulting explosion and disintegrated instantly, reducing them to dust and ashes, sending them both to Hell.
"While the intended targets scramble around in the dirt, Al doesn't even break a sweat. Using satellites, high-speed computers, and the latest in cutting edge technology, all Al has to do is wait for the order... and press a button."
Cast and Interviewees
- Zach Summers - Al (lead: uncredited)
- Umair Hameed - Terrorist #2 (lead: intended victim)
- SGT. JC Martin - Weapons Expert
- "Two insurgents are guarding a cave full of weapons when their location is laser-painted, and they're killed by a Predator Drone." (Spike TV website)
- This death is very similar to Way to Die #889, which aired a year earlier. Both deaths involve an Islamic terrorist who is killed by an American military officer with superior technology.
- Sin Tripulación (Without Crew) - Latin American dub
- Sorpresa Mortal (Mortal Surprise) - Spanish dub