"Drone Boned", Way to Die #370, is the seventh and final death to be featured in "Death Be a Lady Tonight", which aired on July 25, 2011.
Two terrorists fighting with guns hide in a building. Far away in Nevada, a worker at an army command center named Al, who is also a fellow pro video gamer, releases a drone by a video game joystick. The drone drops a missile that hits the building, and the two terrorists got caught in the resulting explosion and disintegrated instantly, reducing them to dust and ashes, sending them both to Hell. A man walks in and asks Al if he's ready for lunch.
"While the intended targets scramble around in the dirt, Al doesn't even break a sweat. Using satellites, high-speed computers, and the latest in cutting edge technology, all Al has to do is wait for the order... and press a button."
Cast and Interviewees
- Zach Summers - Al (lead: uncredited)
- Umair Hameed - Terrorist #2 (lead: intended victim)
- SGT. JC Martin - Weapons Expert
- "Two insurgents are guarding a cave full of weapons when their location is laser-painted, and they're killed by a Predator Drone." (Spike TV website)
- This death is very similar to Way to Die #889, which aired a year earlier. Both deaths involve an Islamic terrorist who is killed by an American military officer with superior technology, except in this one, it is done at much further distance from North America to South Asia.
- This is also the final death in the series to have somebody disintegrated. The other death that has this circumstance is Tali-Bombed.
- This is the second death that's a pun on "prone bone". the first death that does this is Phone Boned.
- Sin Tripulación (Without Crew) - Latin American dub
- Sorpresa Mortal (Mortal Surprise) - Spanish dub