"Drunk Die-er", Way To Die 957, is the first death featured in "Hurry Up and Die", which aired on October 26, 2010.
Brian is a serial drunk driver who had been doing time in the slammer for vehicular manslaughter, but now he's out on parole and on another drunken rampage. He, like most convicted drunks when they get paroled, somehow got around having an Ignition Interlock Device installed in his car. After blowing a red light, he crashes his car and is mistakenly pronounced dead at the scene. When authorities find out he is an organ donor after finding his suspended driver's license, they bring him to the hospital to remove his organs while he is still alive. The frontal area of his brain which controls speech, were down. However the back of his brain which controls touch and balance and other vital areas lived. Brian was having his organs removed feeling every scrape, scratch, and touch, but couldn't yell or speak. He felt every cut and heard every word .The doctors never find out he is not dead yet and took out his heart, finally causing his death and sending this drunk driver straight to hell, which then they put the removed bones onto his corpse for him to be closed up.
Cast and Interviewees
- Steve Gelder - Brian (lead: intended victim)
- Jon Briddell - Lead Doctor (lead)
- Jason Romero - Himself (EMT)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Himself (Surgeon)
- Bêbado ao Chegar (Drunk on Arrival) - Brazilian dub
- El Alcohol Asesino (Killer Booze) - Latin American dub
- Also called "Early Harvest" on the Spike TV website.
- The date is September 9, 2009. Known as 999 (Which is opposite of June 6, 2006 (666)).