"Dumbrella", Way to Die #952, is the fifth death featured in "Unforced Errors", which aired on February 8, 2009.
Meet Boris. He is a desperate man because of the economic downturn, and decides to make magic tricks as his hobby. But his well-known act was sword swallowing. He is popular and could soon become famous and rich.
Maybe two could do. He knows that it could scissor and can cause internal bleeding, but he does it anyway. It happens! He's done it! But the audiences wanted challenges. The challenge today was an old pensioner, who wanted him to be an umbrella-swallower. It's going to be a rainy day. He didn't want to do it, but he done it because of his hopes for fame.
But he hits the release button while doing it. It crushes his windpipe and is sealing Boris's fate. The pensioner cannot believe it, or anybody else. He is asphyxiated to death.
- Joe Skilton - Magician
- Todd Robbins - Sword Swallower
- It is based on this urban legend.
- Killer Umbrella
- Tontería con el Paraguas (Foolishness with the Umbrella) - Latin American dub
- Para-Tontos (Play word for "Paraguas" and "Tonto") - Spanish dub
- Finale Schluckbeschwerden (Final difficulties swallowing) - German dub