"Dung For", Way to Die #314, is the first death featured in "The Lighter Side of Death", which aired on March 1, 2009.
Farmer John, who was equal parts dumb and ugly, was working on his farm. His farmhand, Chester, was in awe of his boss' daughter, Daisy. All Chester wanted to do was plant his seed into Daisy, so the two sneak off in the hay bales, however, the horses give them away and an angry John chases Chester as Daisy watches on. Chester ducks into a truck and loses John, but is crushed to death by a stinky payload of manure. As Daisy opens the truck door, Chester's lifeless arm appears and she screams, then whines, "Why does this always happen to me?"
Cast and Interviewees
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Physical Medicine & Rehab
- David Hernandez - Farmer John
- The death is similar to Constriction Accident.
- The actor who played Farmer John appears in Squirreled Away as a customer.
- S*** Happens
- Cubierto de Estiércol (Covered with Manure) - Latin American dub
- Fertilizado (Fertilized) - Spanish dub