|Way to Die #487|
|Name of the death is a pun on the Old MacDonald Had a Farm lyric, "E-I-E-I-O" and "OWW!"|
|"You hear the one about the two juveniles who were sentenced to work release on a farm? They messed around and threatened the farmer's daughter until one of them accidentally killed himself with a cattle bolt pistol! Ha! That's a good one!"|
|Date||June 1, 2005|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Eat, Pray, Die"|
"E-I-E-I-Oww!", Way to Die #487 is the fifth death to be featured in "Eat, Pray, Die" which aired on August 8, 2011.
Steve and Jerry are two delinquents sentenced to 60 days on a work release program on a farm after being caught for grand theft auto. While working in the barn, there was a lot more fooling around than working; Steve also almost kills Jerry with a pitchfork. Steve finds and picks up a captive bolt pistol, thinking it is a pump to a milking machine. The farmer's daughter shows up to keep them from hurting themselves and warns him not to play with it, but Steve points it at her saying that he wants milk. Still thinking that it's a pump, Steve uses the captive bolt pistol on his own chest, piercing his heart, resulting in death by massive blood loss, sending the grand theft auto farm worker to hell.
Cast and Interviewees
- Ray Cosico - Steve (lead: intended victim)
- Andre Myers - Jerry (lead)
- Megan Albertus - Farmer's Daughter (lead)
- Ray Chao - Himself (Juvenile Parole Officer)
- Randy Stanger - Himself (Cattle Rancher)
- In Farm's Way (Spike TV)
- Como vaca en el matadero (Like a cow on the slaughter) - Latin American dub
- IA-IA-OW (E-I-E-I-OW) - Brazilian dub
- Zu Tode gebolzt (Bolted to death) - German dub
- These deaths are a counterpart to A Turn For The Purse; Branched Out, Died-Zilla, Slayer Cake, and Sneeze Bag also load this way likely piercing or damaging his/her heart is just damaged off.
- This death also shared same victim of a Katie the Bride in Way to Die #468.
- The title of this death is the alternate title of Bibli-Killed.