|Way to Die #779|
|Name of the death is a pun on "eel" and "ill effects"|
|Tanaka ran his sushi school with a iron fist. But then, he got eel and never woke up. Domo arigato.|
|Date||May 10, 2007|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Caught In A Lye"
"Critter In The S****er"
"Eel Effects", Way to Die #779, is the third death to be featured in "Dead Wrongs", which aired on September 28, 2010.
At a sushi chef school, only 2 out of 25 students have graduated. As a custom, Tanaka, the head sushi chef shares shots of sake with his students to celebrate their graduation. After he passes out drunk, the students decide to put a Japanese eel down his pants as payback for Tanaka's abusive punishments (one of which was threatening to shove an eel up their rectums). The eel slithers through his rectum and eats its way out, causing massive bleeding and eventually, exsanguination.
Cast & Interviewees
- Chef Andy Matsuda - Master Sushi Chef
- Jason Romero - EMT
- Naoyuki Ikeda - Tanaka (lead: intended victim)
- Takahiro Fukuda - Assistant Sushi Chef #1 (lead)
- Josh Shibata - Assistant Sushi Chef #2 (lead)
- Head Sushi Chef Tanaka was played by a Japanese actor Naoyuki Ikeda.
- This death also narration and second interviewee has featured by Jason Romero as well.
- La Anguila Asesina (The Killer Eel) - Latin American dub.
- Anguila endoscopica (Endoscopic Eel) - Spanish dub.
- enguia anal (anal eel) - brazilian dub