"Eel Effects", Way to Die #779, is the third death to be featured in "Dead Wrongs", which aired on September 28, 2010.
At a sushi chef school, only 2 out of 25 students have graduated. As a custom, Tanaka, the head sushi chef shares shots of sake with his students to celebrate their graduation. After he passes out drunk, the students decide to put a Japanese eel down his pants as payback for Tanaka's abusive punishments (one of which was threatening to shove an eel up their rectums). The eel slithers through his rectum and eats its way out, causing massive bleeding and eventually, exsanguination, as the mean-spirited chef is sent straight to hell where he belongs.
Cast & Interviewees
- Chef Andy Matsuda - Master Sushi Chef
- Jason Romero - EMT
- Naoyuki Ikeda - Tanaka (lead: intended victim)
- Takahiro Fukuda - Assistant Sushi Chef #1 (lead)
- Josh Shibata - Assistant Sushi Chef #2 (lead)
- Head Sushi Chef Tanaka was played by a Japanese actor Naoyuki Ikeda.
- This death also narration and second interviewee has featured by Jason Romero as well.
- This death is similar to Critter in the S****er where the animal is put in the pants (causing the animal to go into the anus).
- La Anguila Asesina (The Killer Eel) - Latin American dub.
- Anguila endoscopica (Endoscopic Eel) - Spanish dub.
- enguia anal (anal eel) - brazilian dub