"Electro-cutie", Way to Die #349, is the first death featured in "A New App Called Death", which aired on April 2, 2012.
A part-time female intern named Carol attends an office Christmas party, where she gets drunk off of spiked punch and performs a striptease on top of a desk for her male co-workers, much to the disgust of her female co-workers.
Carol makes her way to the company's boss, Tim, and attempts to seduce him by giving him pictures of her butt in order to get hired full-time. Carol heads into the copy machine where she sits on top of the glass.
The glass on the copy machine breaks, and she is fatally electrocuted from the exposed wires, which sent a deadly current to her heart and caused ventricular fibrillation, killing her in seconds.
Notable Cast & Interviewees
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan
- Erin Nicole Anderson - Carol (lead: intended victim)
Alternate Names (Segment Nicknames)
- X-Mess Carol (on Spike TV)
- A Fine X-Mess
- Spontaneous Com-butt-sion
- Belleza Electrizante (Shocking Beauty) - Latin American dub
- Electroperra (Electrobitch) - Spanish dub
- Copy and Waste -German dub