"Erecto-phobia", Way to Die #672, is the fifth death featured in "Stupid is as Stupid Dies", which aired on September 21, 2010.
Peter was going to have the best day of his life. Too bad it would end with the end of his life. Lately, he had been cheating on his longtime girlfriend, Brianna with two other girls: Lukasha and Desiree. While having sex with the latter, he suddenly collapsed onto the floor, dead from a heart attack. To understand how Peter died, let's go back to a few hours ago...
While unpacking Brianna's groceries, he gets bitten by a Brazilian wandering spider while getting some bananas out of her bag. The spider's venom causes his blood vessels to dilate, resulting in a permanent erection. To Peter, he just thought that he was having a good hard-on going on. By the time he finally realized something was wrong, it was much too late, and he went into hemodynamic and cardiovascular collapse, resulting in his fatal heart attack.
Needless to say, Lukasha and Desiree will have a lot of explaining to do towards Brianna at Peter's funeral.
"Little Peter was doing fine, but big Pete was not. Finally, after a couple of more thrusts, the stud went thud."
- Peter Pork-Her
- Arachnophobia Attack
- Itsy Bitsy Speter
- In 2003, a young boy was bitten by a wandering spider (also called the "banana spider"). He died an hour after being bitten from an allergy to the toxin, probably the reason why he died quicker than Peter.
- The number on Peter's apartment door is 69, a reference to the sexual position.
- The victim's name and the way he dies could be a reference to Spider-Man who got bitten by a radioactive spider but instead of dying he got superpowers
- One of the segement's nicknames is a reference to Peter Parker aka Spider-Man
- Erecto-Fobia - Latin American and Spanish dubs.