|Way to Die #108|
|Name of the death is a pun on "exhausted"|
|"Mark didn't know how good he had it. Maybe if he had been a nice guy, he wouldn't have wound up a dead one."|
|Date||October 19, 1995|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"You're Dead! LOL!"|
"Heart Beat Down"
"Exhaustdead", Way to Die #108, is the fifth death featured in "You're Dead! LOL!", which aired on February 10, 2010.
Mark is a cruel husband married to a much nicer woman named Julie, who he yells at when she doesn't have dinner ready for him. A month later, Julie has left Mark and is dating a much nicer guy. After a buddy tips off Mark about the date, he pulls up at the restaurant, waiting outside with a paintball gun to pelt the couple when they leave out and make a quick getaway. Mark reverses his car against a back wall to hide and eventually begins to feel lightheaded, his vision blurs and is on the verge of passing out. Mark had unknowingly parked the car's tailpipe into a pile of trash and left the engine running in order to make his getaway. With the windows closed and the tailpipe plugged, the car became filled with deadly carbon monoxide. Mark lost consciousness and died from asphyxiation, sending him straight to hell.
Cast and Interviewees
- Paul Duraso - Mark (lead: intended victim)
- Tara Ferguson - Julie (lead)
- Tyler Langdon - Julie's Nice New Boyfriend (lead)
- Dr. Lori Buckley - Herself (Certified Sex Therapist)
- Dr. DJ Green - Himself (Trauma Surgeon)
- It is based on the death of 19 year old Keiber Núñez and his girlfriend, Yonelis Serrano.
- The doggerel quote is sort of similar to Tube Snaked.
- Monoxious Dioxious
- Car Marked