"Eye So Horny", Way to Die #187, is the sixth death featured in "Death Certificates", which aired on July 15, 2012.
Del and Lonnie are two brothers that are also partners in a moonshine operation. While drunk, Del decides that he is going to make a man out of Lonnie by making him a "bullfighter" in which Del attempts to charge at a red towel Lonnie is waving with the mounted, stuffed head of a deer. While charging at Lonnie at one point, Del trips over a bearskin rug, causing the antler of the deer to impale Del through the eye, and causing Del to die instantly from massive hemorrhaging, leaving Lonnie terrified.
"Instead of bull-fighting, maybe Del should've stuck with rear-ending sheep."
- Zane Lamprey - Professional Drinker
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- Way to Die #187 is the number of a slang term for the crime of murder.
- Manse-Meat (Spike TV)
- Moose on the Loose
- Ojo por Ojo (Eye for an Eye) - Latin American dub
- Ojo al cuerno (Eye on the horn) - Spanish dub
- Voll gehörnt (Fully Horned) - German dub