|Way to Die #248|
|Name of the death is a pun on "S.U.V.", "F.U.", and "f**ked"|
|Dr. Siraki thought he owned the road, to him a cyclist was a menace to his steroid driving, pumped-up lifestyle. But in the end, he went from road rage... to roadkill. (US Version)
Dr. Siraki thought he owned the road, to him a cyclist was a menace to his steroid driving, pumped-up lifestyle. His road rage overdose made him...pumped-down” U.K Version
|Date||April 20, 2007|
|Location||Santa Cruz, California|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"A New App Called Death"|
"Kill Bill & Billie"
"F.U.v'd", is Way to Die #248, is the third death to be featured in "A New App Called Death", which aired on April 2, 2012.
Dr. Siraki is a sleazy sports doctor who, along with his patients, frequently use testosterone-boosting steroids. He also hates cyclists, and if he sees cyclists ride past him, he will start yelling at them even with no good reason that he loses focus on other things.
One day, on a dirt trail, he is forced to slow down for two cyclists. He gets impatient and repeatedly honks the horn and yells at them, until he runs them off of the road out of spite.
Siraki is so distracted in his rage and arrogance along with his wife yelling at him, that he fails to notice a flatbed truck carrying rods of rebar in front of his S.U.V. By the time Siraki sees the truck up ahead, even he knows it's way too late; before he could apply the brakes, he rear-ends the truck, causing a rod to go right through the windshield and impale his skull, tearing out his brain stem, shutting down his heart and lungs; this resulting in his death, sending the annoyingly sleazy and selfish sports doctor to Hell and his panicked, now-widowed wife running away as she screamed in horror.
- Dr. Arnold Nerenberg - Expert in Road Violence (Only in German version)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- The doggerel quote is similar to Trailer Trashed, but the announcer said "road rage to roadkill" instead of "road-worthy to roadkill" in this one.
- A very similar story about two men, who were on a motorcycle, occurred in the early 2000s. They both survived after surgery and removal of the 2” diameter pipe. A brief video can be seen on YouTube (warning, it’s graphic!): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=39eYvWDzMa0
- Continuity: Siraki's wife is wearing a yellow dress throughout - however, after Siraki was killed, his wife is suddenly shown wearing a gray dress. Also, Siraki's clothing: a white shirt and a maroon tie, suddenly changes to light blue and his tie is striped once he gets killed.
- Revealing: When Dr. Siraki first gets into his SUV after yelling at a cyclist, you can clearly see a broken hole in the windshield - indicating that this scene was filmed later in the day since the death scene was already shot.
- Crew or Equipment Visible: When Dr. Siraki is angrily honking at two cyclists during an overhead shot of the car, you can clearly see the action camera's shadow.
- Mal Conductor (Bad Driver) - Latin American dub
- Ciclao (Cycled) - Spanish dub
- Spießrutenfahren (Driving a guntlet) - German dub
- FUV (Spike TV website)
- Bicycle Berserker
- Bicycle Bang Ganged