|Way to Die #770|
|Name of the death is a pun on "face-off"|
|"In the city that never sleeps, Tracey, the leggy show girl, went lights out."|
|Date||December 21, 2007|
Las Vegas, Nevada
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"The Good, The Bad, and the Dead"|
"Caught In A Lye"
"Face-Offed", Way to Die #770, is the first death featured in "The Good, The Bad, and the Dead", which aired on March 8, 2009.
Tracey, a Las Vegas showgirl, accidentally cuts herself while shaving her leg. Little does she know that her razor was infected with Group A Streptococcus. A few days later, Tracey has a look in the mirror and saw that her face has contracted a necrotizing fasciitis, to be less-blunt, "flesh-eating bacteria" that surfaces in a pimple. By the time she gets into a hospital bed, it was already too late; the infection causes septic shock and she slowly dies.
"A few days later, Tracy got a rude awakening..."
Cast and Interviewees
- Trisity Cameron - Tracey (lead: intended victim)
- Dr. Gregory Moran - Himself (Infectious Disease Physician)
- Rostro Asesinado (Killed Face). Latin American dub
- Por la Cara (By the Face) - Spanish dub
- Letzter Auftritt: Tracey! (last occurs: Tracey!) - German dub