|Way to Die #92|
|Name of the death is a pun on "fang" and "gang banged"|
|Date||June 26, 1998|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Life Will Kill You"|
"My Will be done-immediately!"
"Fang Banged", Way to Die #92, is the third death to be featured in "Life Will Kill You", which aired on May 14, 2008.
Darryl and Bobby Joe are playing with their shotguns. Darryl decides to scare Bobby Joe by firing his gun at him. After a few misses, Bobby Joe falls to the ground and dies. He had the unlucky fortune to fall on a rattlesnake, who bit and killed him. It was very quick, because the snake bit very close to his heart.
- Jules Sylvester - Wildlife Expert
- Kristian Pouich - Darryl (lead)
- Tim Kachette - Bobby (lead: intended victim)
- Nothing is mentioned about Bobby Joe's brother, Darryl, after Bobby gets bitten.
- This death slightly contradicts Chili Today... Dead Tomorrow, when Thom Beers said " You could actually drink a vile of Snake Venom and feel no ill effects. It should be noted, however, that it killed Larry because it entered his bloodstream through the sores in his mouth. Usually, rattlesnake venom is harmless to drink so long as there's no passageway into the bloodstream.
- Once Bitten
- Die Schlange Zieht Schneller (The Snake Pulls Faster) - German dub