|Way to Die #92|
|Name of the death is a pun on "fang" and "gang banged"|
|Interviewer: So, if you're a drunken redneck, and you spent the whole day out in the hot sun, drinking like, 12 beers, and shooting off guns, and you fall on a snake, and you basically just got bit, what do you think's going through your mind?
|Date||July 27, 1979|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Life Will Kill You"|
"My Will be done-immediately!"
"Fang Banged", Way to Die #92, is the third death to be featured in "Life Will Kill You", which aired on May 14, 2008.
Darryl and Bobby Joe are playing with their shotguns. Darryl decides to scare Bobby Joe by firing his gun at him. After a few misses, Bobby Joe falls to the ground and dies. He had the unlucky fortune to fall on a rattlesnake, who bit and killed him. It was very quick, because the snake bit very close to his heart.
- Jules Sylvester - Wildlife Expert
- Kristian Pouich - Darryl (lead)
- Tim Kachette - Bobby (lead: intended victim)
- Nothing is mentioned about Bobby Joe's brother, Darryl, after Bobby gets bitten.
- This death slightly contradicts Way to Die #233: Chili Today... Dead Tomorrow (the final death interviewed by Jules Sylvester), when Thom Beers said " You could actually drink a vile of Snake Venom and feel no ill effects. It should be noted, however, that it killed Larry because it entered his bloodstream through the sores in his mouth. Usually, rattlesnake venom is harmless to drink so long as there's no passageway into the bloodstream.
- This is the first appeareance of Jules Sylvester.
- Once Bitten
- Die Schlange Zieht Schneller (The Snake Pulls Faster) - German dub