|Way to Die #963|
|Name of the death is a pun on "finished"|
|"In the end, Kathy was the one that got away."|
|Date||July 17, 2004|
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"The Good, The Bad, and the Dead"|
"Fin-ished", Way to Die #963, is the fifth death to be featured in "The Good, The Bad, and the Dead", which aired on March 8, 2009.
Kathy is a sexy girl who enjoys fishing. She gets a bite on her line and gives it a mighty heave. Kate is impressed as she watches the fish fly through the air. It comes down and lodges itself into her open mouth and goes deep down her throat. As she attempts to pull it out, its razor sharp scales tear the inside of her throat. As the fish blocks her airway, unable to pull it out, Kathy chokes to death.
"What happened next makes this fish tale one for the books..."
- Lunden Mihalic - Kathy (lead: intended victim)
- This death is one of few deaths that has no interviewees. Despite this, cannot be featured with Dr Boyd Flinders.
- It is based on a Darwin award of a man in Zambia named Harris Simwaba.
- Atrapada por el Pez (Trapped by the Fish) - Latin American dub
- Por la Boca Muere... ¿el Pez? (Loose Lips Sink... the Fish?) - Spanish dub
- Nie wieder Fisch! (Fish never again!) - German dub