|Way to Die #804|
|"Fire In The Hole"|
|Name of the death is a pun on "fire in the hole"|
|"Casper was a hater... Darren was an idiot...when hatred meets stupidity... it always blows up in your... face."|
|Date||July 16, 2002|
|Location||Florida State Prison|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead"|
"Ball 'N Pain"
"Fire In The Hole", Way to Die #804, is the first death featured in "Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead", which aired on August 15, 2011.
Casper was a Neo-Nazi attempting to break out of prison. He calls his idiot friend Darren to get arrested and help him break out. Darren arrives with a V40 mini hand-grenade deep up his anal canal, what the guards did not know. Casper's plan was to threaten the guards with the grenade and run out of the prison. But Darren couldn't push it out his anus. So Casper slipped on a prostate glove and reached deep into Darren's rectum and accidentally only pulls out the pin. The grenade exploded inside Darren's rectum, expelling all of Darren's intestines, tearing his blood vessels apart, and shattering all pelvic bones. Since Casper was too close to the explosion, it took him out as well. Leaving a bloody, gory mess inside the prison cell.
"...And Casper's Neo-Nazi party was over."
- Mike Putnam - Corrections Deputy
- Dr. Rob Shapiro - Surgeon
- "Fire In The Hole" (Spike TV website)
- Neo-Nazi Rest
- Prison Broke
- "The head of a prison's Aryan Brotherhood gets a nasty surprise when he tries to have a V40 mini-grenade smuggled to him in the butt of a new inmate." (Spike TV website)
- Fuego en el trasero (Fire in the butt) - Latin American dub
- fogo no rabo (fire in the ass) (but it also is a phrase used to describe someone when they're feeling horny) - brazilian dub