|Way to Die #479|
|Name of the death is a pun on "forehead"|
|"A golf ball can go for 200 miles per hour, with enough force to break someone's skull and kill them. That is, if they were stupid enough to get in its way. Dick...ie. (Game over.)" (U.S. Version)
"A golf ball can come off a club head at well over 100 miles an hour, with enough force to break someone's skull and kill them. That is, if they were stupid enough to get in its way. Dickie. (Game over.)" (U.K. Version)
|Date||June 19, 1998|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Come On, Get Deathy"|
"Fore Head", Way To Die #479, is the fifth death to be featured in "Come On, Get Deathy", which aired on January 20, 2010.
A thief named Dickie hides behind a "Virtual Golf" display in an arcade to wait for closing time. Bored and impatient, he cuts a hole in the display screen to see outside and, as he is looking, someone hits a golf ball into the screen, which strikes Dickie in the forehead, fracturing his skull and killing him instantly, putting an end to his plans before they even began.
- Gene Peterson - Retired Police Officer
- Dr. DJ Green - Trauma Surgeon
- This death's location is the same as Lac-Toasted.
- The UK doesn't pronounce Dickie "Dick...ieee" at the end.
- In the intro screen, both the current and season 1 intro themes can be heard. This also happened in D. U. Die.
- Virtual Goof-Ball
- Golf Burnt (Spike TV Website)