"Forked-Up", Way to Die #714, is the second death to be featured in "Death On Arrival", which aired on December 6, 2009.
Two very crazy workers, Bernie and Casar, decided to get high at work. Marijuana for breakfast. One morning, they get so high Casar decides to drive a forklift around while Bernie is tied behind on a scooter with rope tied around his waist. Unknowingly the rope gets stuck under a car wheel. Casar doesn't notice because he is listening to music. The rope tightens harder and harder around Bernie's waist and eventually he is split in half, exposing his intestines. Casar eventually notices the corpse's upper half, much to his horror.
Now you know why work and play don't mix.
- Dr. Dale Prokupek - Gastroenterologist
- The two people were possibly named after former NFL quarterback Bernie Kosar.
- Casar's forklift looks identical to the HVY Forklift Utility from the Grand Theft Auto series.
- Tightrope Treachery
- Pinchado con una horquilla (Poked with a fork) - Latin American dub
- Partido en dos (Cutted in two) - Spanish dub
- Abgeschnürt (Cut off) - German dub
- Tranche en deux (Sliced in Half) - French dub