|Way to Die #256|
|Name of the death is a pun on the phrase "found it"|
|"Sister Sunbeam is now with God. He wanted her by his side."|
|Date||May 11, 1984|
|Location||C.U.L. Compound, Caballo, New Mexico|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"The Good, The Bad, and the Dead"|
"Pimp My Death"
"Found D-eat", Way to Die #256, is the seventh Segment in "The Good, The Bad, and the Dead" which aired on March 8, 2009.
Wendy Fisherman, along with other women, is a member of a church and on the way to find peace. The leader of the group in which they're in tells Wendy, nicknamed Sister Sunbeam, to enter the water and meet "Brother Alligator" in order for Wendy to find peace. The Alligator take this as an opportunity to feed on Wendy and drags her underwater, where she drowns and devoured by the Alligator, sending her to the place where God wanted her by her side, much to the disgust of the other women.
- Matthew Steinberg - Reptile Expert
- Allison Feyem - Wendy Fisherman (lead: intended victim)
- Lizzie Twinkle - Woman #1 (lead)
- Carly "les Charlotte" Menerkos - Woman #2 (lead)
- It is possibly based on the death of Justo Padrón, who jumped into a lake next to the Miccosukee Casino and Convention Center in Miami-Dade County (Florida, Southeast), without noticing that there was a sign that alerted to the danger of alligators.
- In the original version, the location is abbreviated as C.U.L. and is called a compound. In the German version, it is not abbreviated; instead, the location is the Terrain of the Church of the Universal Life of Everything in Caballo, New Mexico.
- Gefundenes Fressen (Found Food) - German dub
- Later Gator!