|Way to Die #105|
|Name of the death is a pun on "French Fries" and "Fried"|
|"Claude was already rolling down death's highway. He just took...an early exit."|
|Date||December 23, 1988|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Work of Fart"
"French Fried", Way to Die #105, the fifth death to be featured in "Death Bites!", which has been aired on December 9, 2009.
Claude, a dying elderly man, was almost climaxing but the only thing keeping him alive was a cartoon show. His French maid named Fifi was in his house. Then she performs a striptease to get him off as an early Christmas gift.. She then wrapped Christmas lights 'round herself (which resembled an Xmas elf). Claude's respirator warned him about cardiac overload. Then she climbed right on him. Claude was getting nervous as his heart was beating. Sleigh bells were ringing in Claude's ear. Then as Claude went lights out, the lights went out as well. When the "maid" plugged in the lights, Claude's house couldn't take that much electricity.
Before he went lights out, the lights went out.
Much to her horror after seeing Claude dead. His respirator short-circuited and he died, thus sending him to Heaven.
"Claude was already rolling down death's highway.He just took...an early exit."
- In 1998 , Charles Felder, 71, died after his cleaner, 47-year-old Pauline Jassey, unplugged his life support machine to use the vacuum cleaner in his bedroom in Dallas, Texas.
- When the light goes out you can see a small fire start.
- This death shares its number with Backseat Die-er.
- This is the first death to be interviewed by Pavel Bindra.
Cast and Interviewees
- Richard Stiasny - Claude (lead: intended victim)
- Keiko Cakes - Fifi (lead)
- Shay Lynn (exotic dancer)
- Dr. Pavel Bindra (cardiac electrophysiologist)
- Zapped Out