"Frequent Dier", Way to Die #95, is the fifth death to be featured in "Killing Them Softly", which aired on March 9, 2011.
Darren and Bernice, an exhibitionist couple on an airplane flight decide to join the Mile High Club after being told by the stewardess that they cannot have sex in front of the other passengers. While the couple try to get in a comfortable position in the cramped bathroom, Darren notices the seatbelt light came on.
"Just as Darren was about to pop her in-flight cherry, the plane hit a pocket of severe turbulence."
The two are thrown violently around the bathroom, as their heads slammed into the ceiling, Darren's neck shattered, and Bernice's brain rattled around her skull cavity like a punched-out boxer's. They both die instantly, much to the horror of the stewardess by the time she opens the door.
Another reason joining the Mile High Club is a bad idea.
Cast and Interviewees
- Chris Connell - Darren (lead: intended victim)
- Krystal Davis - Bernice (lead: intended victim)
- Joel Cole - Flight Passenger (uncredited)
- Celia Diane - Flight Attendant
- Jean-Claude Demirdjian - Himself (Former airline pilot)
- This segment is otherwise known as Mile Die Club (not to be confused with Segment #559).
- It is based on the death of 61 year old Michaele O'Neil Carnahan who died in a Delta Airlines flight.
- Mile Die Club (Spike TV) (not to be confused with Way To Die #559)