|Way to Die #226|
|Name of the death is a pun on "gas" "gasket" and "basketball"|
|It was only a matter time before their fun turned to none.|
|Date||November 21, 1993|
|Location||Ball State College|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Gasketballed", Way to Die #226, is the third death to be featured in "Unforced Errors", which aired on February 8, 2009.
Meet Jack and Sallie. They love having sex, just like any other college student, horny. Then all of a sudden, Jack sees something - a giant basketball. It was left there from yesterday's pep-rally, but both of them want to go in there because they can have not only sex privately, but also have fun.
It was Sallie who was the first to see the inside. It looked very cool. They decided to go in through the zipper. Soon, they were having fun. Jack's voice was so funny and both of them found out this was a great place indeed.
Unfortunately, after several minutes, they needed fresh air - the helium of the ball was getting the better of them. But disaster struck - the magic zipper was no-where to be found. Soon, they both suffocate of lack of oxygen.
"It was only a matter time before their fun turned to none."
- Dr. S. Thomas Carmichael - Neurologist
- In the foreign versions, the names of the victims are Jason and Sarah.
- The names (In the US Version) are a reference to the Nightmare Before Christmas.
- It is based on the deaths of Jason Ackerman and Rydman Sara.
- Love in Basketball
- Ahogados dentro de un Balón (Drowned in a Ball) - Latin American dub
- Gasketball - Latin American dub (The Deathies)
- Balón-Gas -Spanish dub
- Exitus mit Edelgas (Exitus with Noble Gas) - German dub