|Way to Die #207|
|Name of the death is a pun on "blow job"|
|"Rush preyed on innocent kids who just wanted to party. But when he tried to join in, he wound up... escted out."|
|Date||May 1, 2006|
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Dip N' Die"
"Glow Job", Way to Die #207, is the fourth death featured in "Dead Wrongs", which aired on September 28, 2010.
A drug dealer named Rush does business at a rave, but gets bored when business slows down. Rush then breaks the cardinal rule of drug dealing ("Never get high on your own supply") and takes a few hits of ecstasy. In his high, he injects himself with fluid from a glow stick and dies of phenol poisoning and kidney failure.
Cast and Interviewees
- Jenna Davis - Master Raver
- Jayden W. Kappe - Rush (lead: intended victim)
- Also called "Glow Schmoe" on the Spike TV website.
- It is based on the lethal injections in Auschwitz in 1941.
- This death might be similar to Radium Girls (which aired 18 episodes earlier), but in Radium Girls, the victim was innocent. In this segment however, the victim was guilty.
- Ver la Luz (See the Light) - Latin American dub.
- Idea brillante (Bright Idea) - Spanish dub.
- brilho da morte (death's shine) - brazilian dub