|Way to Die #507|
|Name of the death is a pun on the "Golden Triangle" in Asia|
|"The drug trade was a dangerous and risky business. Ting flipped his death coin in the air, and when it came down, it read... heads, you lose."|
|Date||April 8, 1996|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Golden Die-angle", Way to Die #507, is the first death to be featured in "Fatal Distractions", which aired on October 5, 2010.
Ting (Portrayed by Surawit Sae Kang) was hired by the Southeast Asian drug lords to protect their opium. Ting has a way to treat trespassers by decapitate them without showing any remorse. He would display their severed heads on his posts as a warning for upcoming potential poachers/trespassers. One day, Ting receives a word/call from somebody that a couple more poachers/trespassers, who are being initiated, are out. Ting prepares his machete, hops on his ATV and chases the two wannabe drug smugglers. In the heat of the chase, the two wannabe drug smugglers hide and Ting turns his speeder around, but he forgets one important thing; the barbed-wire fence that he installed a few days earlier. As his speeder drives through the fence, the top wire of the fence ironically decapitates Ting, sending him to hell for his crimes.
- Also called "Four By Gore" on the Spike TV website.
- As the ending screen is shown, Ting's severed head is shown on one of the posts he uses to mount the heads of the previous victims that he killed earlier. Also, in the clip, his eyes are opened, but when the deathcard is shown, his eyes are closed with the one on the right covered with his blood.
- After Ting accidentally got himself killed by his own trap, his headless corpse/body was still riding on his ATV.
- This is the first and only death that takes place in Laos.
- Ting's machete is very similar to that of Jason Voorhees' machete from the Friday the 13th film series.
- This is the second and final death to have a person featured by Surawit Sae Kang.
- This is the first appearance Dr. Boyd Flinders.
- Estriangulado de Oro (Golden Tri-strangled) - Latin American dub
- Perdiendo la Cabeza (Losing His Head) - Spanish dub
- laos-se-foi (a pun on laos and lá se foi (there it goes)
- Heads... Down!!
- Four By Gore (Spike TV Website)