"Gorgeous Gorge", Way to Die #892, is the second death to be featured in "Death Gets Busy", which aired on February 22, 2009.
Natasha (Arielle Brachfield) is a supermodel, right now Natasha is feeling a little less than super, living out of a suitcase, empty hotel rooms, her life of glamor is a full time grind, the worst of all is her constant dieting. In her world, "If you're not thin, you're out." What's Natasha's secret? She starves herself, to make matters worse, she's fallen into a pattern of extremely destructive behavior, bulimia.
She calls room service and asks to bring her everything. This has become a common ritual for Natasha, each time it's a struggle between love and hate for food, In the end the compulsion to binge always wins over. By literally stuffing herself with every kind of dish imaginable, Natasha hopes that the empty feeling will go away, because of her fear of becoming overweight, Natasha's not planning on digesting any of this food. Before Natasha could jam her fingers down her throat to induce vomiting, her pattern of self-abuse came to a sudden end. Her stomach ruptures and her death became instant.
"Natasha made her living off her looks, in the end, she wound up dying for them."
Cast and Interviewees
- Dr. Dale Prokupek - Gastroentorologist
- Arielle Brachfield - Natasha (lead: intended victim)
- The intro of this death is in motion.
- It is based on the death of King Adolph Frederick, also known as the king who ate himself.
- This is the first death interviewed by Dale Prokupek.
- Too Much Junk Food (Spike TV)
- Atracón Divino (Divine Bellyful) - Latin American dub
- Un Atracón de Muerte (Binge Death) - Spanish dub