|Way to Die #407|
|Name of the death is a pun on "grill" and "killed"|
|If Hung Lo can rap, so can I.
Nothing could be fine-a than Hung Lo dead in China.
|Date||February 26, 2006|
|Location||Shanghai, Mainland China|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Think Globally, Die Locally"|
"Grilled", Way to Die # 407, is the first death to be featured in "Think Globally, Die Locally," which aired on March 19, 2012.
Hung Lo, a jewelry shop owner, is obsessed with gangster rapping. He uses it to bully, torture, tease, and harass his workers into making jewelry with toxic legumes called rosary peas (which contain abrin). Eventually, they couldn't take anymore of his badmouth rapping, or his bullying, teasing, harassing, torturing, and provoking, so they decide to fashion a gold grill lined with rosary peas as a way of revenge. As Hung Lo begins wearing the grill, it poisons him, until he finally dies, as foam oozes from his mouth, sending the annoyingly evil and selfish jewelry shop owner to the hell as he deserves.
- Frank McDonough - Biologist
- James Hung - Hung Lo (lead: intended victim)
- This death is also known as "Bring-Bring" on the Spike TV website.
- This is the last and final death occurred in Mainland China.
- Bring-Bring (Spike TV)
- Rapper's Delight (German dub)
- When Hung Lo gets poisoned, foam oozes from his mouth; a large shot of Lo shows that the foam has disappeared.
- Diente por diente (Teeth by teeth) - Latin American dub
- Al Grill (To the Grill) - Spanish dub
Hung Lo's lyrics (warning: strong language)
Nothing could be fine-a than to be with me in China!
I'm a badass mother
A Chinese brother
Heads up, bitches! Look at me!
I've got my own sweatshop jewelry factory!
I hire my own workers, pay them next to nothing'
If they don't like it, f*** them!
If you give me some sass
I'll pop a cap in your ass!