|Way to Die #407|
|Name of the death is a pun on "grill" and "killed"|
|"If Hung Lo can rap, so can I.
Nothin' could be fine-a than Hung Lo dead in China."
|Date||February 26, 2006|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Think Globally, Die Locally"|
"Grilled", Way to Die # 407, is the first death to be featured in "Think Globally, Die Locally," which aired on March 19, 2012.
Hung Lo, a jewelry shop owner, is obsessed with gangster rapping. He uses it to bully, tease, and harass his workers into making jewelry with toxic legumes called rosary peas (which contain abrin). Eventually, they couldn't take anymore of his badmouth rapping, or his bullying, teasing, harassing, and provoking, so they decide to fashion a gold grill lined with rosary peas as a way of revenge/vengeance. As Hung Lo begins wearing the grill, it poisons him, until he finally dies, as foam oozes from his mouth.
- Frank McDonough - Biologist
- Tinaka Uiro - Hung Lo (lead: intended victim)
- This death is also known as "Bring-Bring" on the Spike TV website.
- This is the Last Death Occured In China.
- Bring-Bring (Spike TV)
- Rapper's Delight (German dub)
- When Hung Lo gets poisoned, foam oozes from his mouth; a large shot of Lo shows that the foam has disappeared.
- Diente por diente (Teeth by teeth) - Latin American dub
- Al Grill (To the Grill) - Spanish dub
Hung Lo's lyrics
Nothin' could be fine-a than to be with me in China!
I'm a badass motha
A Chinese brotha
Heads up, bitches! Look at me!
I've got my own sweatshop jewelry factory!
I hire my own workers, pay 'em next to nothin'
If they don't like it, f*** 'em!
If you gimme some sass
I'll pop a cap in yo ass!