"Guns N' Noses", Way to Die #465, is the fourth death featured in "Killing Them Softly", which aired on March 9, 2011.
After capturing and killing a diamond smuggler, a ruthless warlord named Tomo celebrates by snorting "brown-brown" (cocaine laced with nitroglycerine-laced gunpowder). However, he was unaware that the tray holding the mixture is contaminated with diamond dust; when he snorts the mixture, the particles lacerate his arteries, ripped up his lungs, and sliced up his heart, causing him to bleed to death.
"Tomo was really going at it, snorting line after line of the drug. But brown-brown was making Tomo... 'bleed-bleed.'"
Cast and Interviewees
- Willy Louis-Charles - Tomo (lead: intended victim)
- Dr. Vyshali Rao - Cardiologist
- Also called "Blood Diamonds" on the Spike TV (now Paramount Network) website.
- This is the first and only death to take place in Sierra Leone.
- Blood Diamonds (Spike TV)