"Gut Busted", Way to Die #117, is the first death to be featured in "Death: A User's Manual", which aired on March 29, 2009.
Dave "the Egg" Vespucci is an overeating, beer-drinking slob out on a date at a wings restaurant with his girlfriend Audrey. While on the date, Dave suffers from a bout of chronic belching which disgusts his date. Unbeknownst to Dave, the peptic ulcers in his stomach had began to bleed out, resulting in the burping. Dave convinces Audrey to punch him in the gut, thinking it will cure the burping. The hard blow to Dave's gut causes his stomach to rupture and all its contents to spill out into his body cavity, as he burps one last time.
"Today Dave was really letting it fly. Audrey was mortified. All she wanted was a nice lunch, not a trip to the zoo."
- Dr. Dale Prokupek - Gastroenterologist
- Tiffani Sierra - Audrey (lead)
- Shaun Parker - Dave (lead: intended victim)
- This is one of those deaths in which the outro card already shows the victim dead and is also the same as the end death card.
- Wohl bekomm's! (Well get it!) - German dub