"Handi-crapped", Way to Die #190, is the first death featured in "Death: One Size Fits All", which aired on August 29, 2011.
Trevor may look like a handicapped supervising accountant (with those bandages and sitting on a motorized wheelchair), but he faked his injury, and he was suing his company for $3 million. When he went into his office, he gets up from his wheelchair and receives a phone call. Unbeknownst to him, he failed to lock his office door all the way as Trevor's secretary, Sarah, catches him in the act and goes to report him to the company's boss, Harvey. Trevor angrily follows her in his wheelchair all the way to the elevator, threatening to fire her if she ever said one single word to Harvey about his fake injury, but when the elevator door closes as she loses him, his wheelchair pushes it, bashing through, and sends him falling many stories down the shaft, breaking his skull, arms and legs, causing death by massive trauma, and Trevor lands in hell.
"Trevor saw his pay-day slipping away. He red-lined his wheelchair and... got shafted."
Cast and Interviewees
- Paget Kagy - Sarah (lead)
- Eddie Paul - Himself (Engineer)
- Danny Diaz - Trevor (lead: intended victim)
- Spike.com misdescribed this way to die for Blast Call, even though it was not out yet on Spike.com as a video.
- "A construction worker is getting wasted at the bar when he accidentally detonates explosive blasting caps he forgot he had in his back pocket." (Spike TV website)
- SPIKE.com misdescribed this way to die for Blast Call from "Death - The Gift That Lasts Forever", which is not yet on SPIKE.com as a video.
- This is the second way to die to be named "Handi-Crapped" after Way to Die #212.
- The Howie scream was heard when Trevor fell to his death.
- This death is loosely based on the real-life death of a South Korean man named Mr Lee in 2010. However, Mr. Lee was not a worker feigning his injuries like Trevor was. Lee died as he was waiting to get onto an elevator, but was so angry that he drove into the elevator, and the door collapsed, and he fell to his death.
- This is the last death that had a repeated segment name.
- Getting the Shaft (Spike TV website)
- Patching Drowned
- Invalidado (Invalidated) - Latin American dub.
- Totalmente Incapacitado (Totally Incapacitated) - Spanish dub.