"Harmored Car", Way to Die #350, is the first death to be featured in "Dirt Nap", which aired on November 8, 2011.
Two dangerous, heavily armed, first-time criminals named Eddie and Tyrone are pulling off their first armored truck heist. They were extremely inexperienced, and when they pounced, they made a few rookie mistakes: 1): the armored car they were robbing was stopped on a busy street and a nearby pedestrian called 911, and 2): they took too long tying up the guards, giving officers plenty of time to respond. A shootout began between police and Eddie and Tyrone. Tyrone opened fire with a semi-automatic assault rifles, while cowardly Eddie decided to hide in the truck, let alone watch all the action. When Eddie stupidly peeks out the back door to watch the action, Tyrone takes a bullet to the chest. The bullet didn't kill Tyrone since he was wearing a Kevlar Bulletproof Vest that was five times stronger than steel, but Eddie wasn't so lucky; when Tyrone took the bullet to the chest, he was sent flying into the door of the truck, breaking Eddie's neck in the process, resulting in his death within a few minutes. When Tyrone took the bullet to the chest, he was incapacitated, at that point, officers then took him into custody, but when they went into the back to pick up Eddie, they find out that he had died.
Cast and Interviewees
- Cole Patrick - Eddie (lead: intended victim)
- Ricky R. Marshall - Tyrone (lead)
- Joe Foley - Armored Car Guard
- Steve Crest - Policeman
- Bob Davidson - Retired FBI Agent
- Dr. Vyshali Rao - Cardiologist
- Heavily Harmed (Spike TV)
- Heavily Armed
- This is similar to an incident involving an Indian bus driver
- The female pedestrian called the cop with an iPhone, which wasn't released before 2007.