"Heart On", Way to Die #403, is the sixth and final death featured in "I See Dead People (And They're Cracking Me Up)", which aired on April 5, 2009.
A mentally unstable/ill pyschpath named Lucas who has never been with a woman before, learns from a magazine that you could even rig a cow heart up to a car battery and use it as a sex toy.
Lucas buys a cow heart from a local slaughterhouse and nicknames it "Bessie", having sex with it after rigging it up to the battery. When it does not work for him, Lucas hooks the cow heart up to a 110-volt wall socket and is electrocuted to death when he tries to have sex with it again, sending the monster called Lucas to Hell where he deserved.
- Alex Katehakis - Psychotherapist
- Stefan Timmermans - Sociologist
- Majil Fradick - Lucas (lead: intended victim)
- The segment begins with a recopilation clips from Re-Coiled, Wel-Dead, Dead Eye, Domin-a-Dead, Habeas Corpse, Fin-Ished and Red, White & Blew, most likely as a little tribute to Season 1.
- This death is based on this urban legend.
- This death was Honorable Mention B in WatchMojo's "Top 10 1000 Ways to Die Deaths."
- This is the final death of Season 1.
- Corazón Vibrante (Vibrating Heart) - Latin American dub
- Electrocución Precoz (Early Electrocution) - Spanish dub