|Way to Die #403|
|Name of the death is a pun on "hard on" and "heart"|
|"Is there a lesson to be learned from this tale of broken hearts? When you go looking for love in all the wrong places, make sure you're well grounded." (U.S. version)
"Is there a lesson to be learned from this tale of broken hearts? I think so. Don't be a sad shack of shag dead cow's hearts. Get a life, idiot boy!" (U.K. version)
|Date||October 19, 2005|
Tooele County, Utah
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"I See Dead People (And They're Cracking Me Up)"|
"Straight To DVDead"
"Heart On", Way to Die #403, is the sixth and final death featured in "I See Dead People (And They're Cracking Me Up)", which aired on April 5, 2009.
A mentally unstable/ill man named Lucas who has never been with a woman before, learns from a magazine that you could even rig a cow heart up to a car battery and use it as a sex toy. Lucas buys a cow heart from a local slaughterhouse and nicknames it "Bessie", having sex with it after rigging it up to the battery. When it does not work for him, Lucas hooks the cow heart up to a 110-volt wall socket and is electrocuted to death when he tries to have sex with it again.
- Alex Katehakis - Psychotherapist
- Stefan Timmermans - Sociologist
- Majil Fradick - Lucas (lead: intended victim)
- The segment begins with a recopilation clips from Re-Coiled, Wel-Dead, Dead Eye, Domin-a-Dead, Habeas Corpse, Fin-Ished and Red, White & Blew, most likely as a little tribute to Season 1.
- This death is based on this urban legend.
- This death was Honorable Mention B in WatchMojo's "Top 10 1000 Ways to Die Deaths."
- This is the final death of Season 1.