"Her Own Damn Fault!!!", Way to Die #556, is the seventh and last death featured in "Death Takes A Vacation", which aired on November 14, 2011.
On July 27, 2004, in Chatsworth, California, a lecherous wife named Kimberly invites her husband Dan's boss named Joe and his boss's wife Leah for a game of tennis. When Kimberly publicly tries to seduce Joe, Leah serves a ball that hits Kimberly in the head, stunning her. She stumbles against the hand crank Dan has used to tighten the net with, releasing it so that it strikes Kimberly in the head. The blow leads to her death from a skull fracture and swelling of her brain, sending her to Hell where a new and equally match game has been done.
"Before the match, Dan had tightened the net with the hand crank. When the stunned Kimberly staggered over, she accidentally triggered the safety release, and went from flirty... to hurty... to dead.”
- Dr. Hernando Chaves (sex therapist)
- Eddie Paul (engineer)
- Fernanda Genadea - Kimberly (lead: intended victim)
- Freddy Maple - Joe (lead)
- Zachary Mendez - Dan (lead)
- Amy Harber - Leah (lead)
- Based on another tennis accident, see Way to Die #425.
- The reason why the Title says "Her Own Damn Fault!!!, it means that Leah had caused the accident.
- It is also the name of another way to die.
- Amy Harper, the actress who played Leah, also played the doctor in Mercury in Uranus.
- This is the only segment that ends the episode with exclamation points.
- This is one of the two deaths that end with three exclamation points. The other one is Kung Pao Pow!!!
- Game Set Splat(Spike TV Website)
- Tennis the Menace
- Fault Burns
- ¡Ella cometió la maldita falta! (¡She made the damned fault!) - Latin American dub
- ¡Por su maldita falta! (¡Because of her damned fault!) - Spanish dub