"Hillary Snuffed", Way to Die #203, is the second death featured in "Young, Dumb, and Full of Death", which aired on November 9, 2010.
A former reality TV star named Hilary, under the delusion that she's still famous, snorts cocaine at a party using a platinum coke straw. A man attempts to take her picture as she's snorting cocaine, and treats the privacy invasion as a paparazzi attack. She calls in her bodyguard, who snatches the camera from the man and punches him in the face. The man falls on top of Hilary as she's doing a line, and the coke straw gets lodged in her nose, puncturing her frontal lobe and causing a fatal brain hemorrhage.
"Hillary was good at pretending to be a star. When one of the party losers took her picture, she reacted as if it was a paparazzi attack. And like a true star, she called in her muscle."
Cast and Interviewees
- Danielle Courter - Hillary (leda victim)
- Woody Clark (Celebrity Gossip Columnist)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders (Surgeon)
- unamed party loser (not comfiemed)
- The fictional character is a parody/spoof of a real actress/singer named Hilary Duff.
- The Last Straw
- The Final Straw (on Spike TV)
- The Last & Final Straw