"Him-Paled", Way to Die #237, is the third death to be featured in "Death, The New Black", which aired on July 18, 2011.
A pervert named Duncan uses his camera phone to get upskirt photos of women. While standing behind a woman (who is wearing a skirt with no underwear) at a streetside coffee vendor, the woman freaks out, and the construction worker standing next to her goes to beat up the pervert verbally. Meanwhile, another construction worker 8 stories up trips over a sandbag and lets go of a reinforcement bar, which falls from the sky and impales the pervert from his shoulder through his side, impaling his heart, killing him instantly and sending him to Hell.
Cast and Interviewees
- Ron Elliott - Duncan (lead: intended victim)
- Leland White - Construction Worker (lead)
- Eboni K. Williams - Businesswoman (lead)
- Thomas J. Peepus - Voyeur
- Dr. Rob Shapiro - Surgeon
- Also called "Rubbed Out" on the Spike TV website.
- This features the fourth instance of an interview being kept in shadow for criminal protection and the first of a possible fake name for a voyeur named Thomas J. Peepus.
- It is based on the death of Juan Bartolomé. Unlike Duncan, he was a diver and was impaled by a harpoon instead of a reinforcement bar.
- Despite the death taking place in Philadelphia, this was actually filmed in Los Angeles, CA.
- Rubbed Out (Spike TV)
- Vom Himmel hoch (From the sky above) - German dub