"Hot Shot Part D'uh", Way to Die #513, is the fourth death to be featured in "The One About Dumb People Dying", which aired on February 8, 2011.
Charlie and Jevetta. a bottom-feeding thieving couple, return to their hotel room after robbing luggage from an airport. Jevetta had recently stolen some jewelry and clothing, and Charlie takes pictures of her wearing the jewelry. As Jevetta goes to the bathroom to try on one of the dresses and put on make-up, Charlie finds a bottle of what he thinks is imported rum. Bottoms up! He drinks the liquid, but it speeds up his heart so much that it explodes, and he dies on the bed, overheated from a massive cardiac arrest. Jevetta tries to wake him up, but it's no use. That wasn't rum Charlie drank--it was liquid cocaine he inadvertently stole from a drug smuggler. Charlie drank 3 ounces of pure cocaine with an extra kick of kerosene mixed in. This sends the thief to hell.
"Ooh! What do we have here? A nice imported rum. Bottoms up!"
Cast & Interviewees
- Darius Frye - Charlie (lead:intended victim)
- Akilah Ife - Jevetta (lead)
- Percy Smith - LAX Airport Security
- Dr. Steven Burstein - Interventional Cardiologist
- Much like Hard Balled, this death occurs on April 2, 2006.
- Charlie drank 3 ounces of pure cocaine with an extra kick of kerosene mixed in. The kerosene drinking moment is similar to the Family Guy episode "New Kidney in Town" (which was aired exactly a month before this episode), which Peter Griffin drank a homemade Red Bull which was made from kerosene. Unlike Charlie, he survived.
- El Ídolo: Versión Tonta (The Idol: Dumb Version) - Latin American dub
- Chute Chungo (Crappy Shot) - Spanish dub
- Sanu ma as Kerosena (Kerosene of the Cause) - Lazoran dub