|Way to Die #267|
|"Hummus Among Us"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the phrase "There's a fungus among us" and "hummus"|
|"Habib and Hadal were a couple of gun runners who thought they'd make a killing. Instead, they shot up a hummus barrel, and got some bad gas."|
|Date||October 21, 2011|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"It's a Dead, Dead, Dead World"|
"This Bird Has Flu"
"Hummus Along Us", Way to Die #267, is the second death featured in It's a Dead, Dead, Dead World, which aired on July 15, 2012.
Two Libyan rebels, Habib and Hadal, met up with two Al-Qaeda operatives. When they got inside the shop, Habib and Hadal offered to sell a cache of weapons, government stock piles and hummus. With the two Al-Qaeda operatives itching to get back to killing infidels, Habib and Hadal figured to seize that chance. Habib initially offers everything and a shot gun for free at a price of $5,000, but the Al-Qaeda operatives demanded a price of $2,000. The negotiations went on, and then Habib offered everything at just $3,500 plus two barrels of hummus, but the Al-Qaeda operatives refuse to pay more than $3,000. So, Hadal has Habib fire an automatic rifle as a demonstration, who aims the gun at an image of Gaddafi, but he lost control of it and it started firing randomly, with some bullets making holes in a hummus barrel. When Habib manages to stop the gun, Hadal gets mad and starts hitting him, and then, everyone noticed something wrong with the hummus barrel. Habib thought the hummus was smoking and Hadal tried to assure the Al-Qaeda operatives that they had plenty of hummus, but one of the Al-Qaeda operatives told him that it was gas, not hummus. But it wasn't just any gas, it was sarin and mustard gas, both of which are lethal. The contents spew out and fills the shop with mustard and sarin gas, killing everyone, and sending them to hell, where Habib and Hadal won't be selling any items to terrorists anymore, and the Al-Qaeda operatives won't be killing infidels anymore.
- Gas Attack (Spike TV Website)
- Al Qae-Died
- Gun Hacked (In 1777)
In one of the many of the shots where Habib and Hadal shows the machine gun to the terrorists, one of the terrorists is shown playing and checking out with the gun in one shot, and the next shot he is shown not having the gun anymore, and the next shot he is shown aiming down with the gun.
Cast and Interviewees
- Fouad Hajji - Habib (lead: intended victim)
- Iyad Hajjaj - Hadal (lead: intended victim)
- Antonio Badrani - Al Qaeda Operative (lead: intended victim)
- David Sivits - Chemist (Only in German version)
- David Svoboda - EMT
- This is the only way to die number that ends with 67 and is the second and final death to take place on October 21 of a certain year, the first one is Micro-whacked.
- This is the final death to feature a person portrayed by Iyad Hajjaj and be interviewed by David Svoboda.
- This is the first and only death to take place in Libya and the final death in the series to feature a death of a terrorist.
- It is based on massacres and attacks with this weapon.
- Ausgekichert (Secured) - German dub