"Hydrate-dead", Way to Die #529, is the sixth death featured in "Star Death: The Last Generation", which aired February 8, 2012.
A competitive, perfectionist clothing entrepreneur named Christine constantly drinks large amounts of water and runs for exercise. While trying to out-race her rival, Billie, from several past marathons, she collapses and dies due to swelling of the brain caused by water intoxication.
- Dr. Melanie McLeod - Naturopathic Doctor
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Interventional Pain Physician
- Chug A Lug
- Bill Swelled
- There are two water intoxication deaths that are related to this death:
- In 2007, Jennifer Strange died of water intoxication while trying to win a Nintendo Wii console in a KDND 107.9 radio station's "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest, which involved drinking large quantities of water without peeing.
- A girl named Leah Betts died when she drank 15 liters and went into a coma and died.
- this is also based on Craig Barrett and dr Cynthia lucero
- Someone named tina died this way