|Way to Die #919|
|Name of the death is a pun on "inquisitor" and "torn"|
|Was Father Gomez actually guilty of anything? The court ruling was...a split decision.|
|Date||June 6, 1483|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death On A Stick"|
"Inquisi-Torn", Way to Die #919, is the sixth death to be featured in "Death On A Stick", which aired on August 3, 2010.
Father Gomez was an inventor who designed torture devices. He was denounced as a heretic during the inquisition. His life began to take a turn for the danger zone because he also invented something he called the Spanish donkey also known as the wooden horse. It was essentially a board with a sharp wedge standing on four legs. The victim, in this case, Father Gomez; would straddle the board like a horse and have cannonballs tied to their legs and left to sit on it as the wedge and the combined weight of the cannonballs and their body tore their pelvis. Father Gomez was the first and final victim to be placed on his own device and slowly dies from blood loss.
- Cathee Schultz - Curator, Museum of Death
- Dr.Khyber Zaffarkhan - Physical medicine & Rehab
- This death was based on Father Gomez' true story.
- This is the only death to take place in Spain.
- The scream delivered by one of the tortured persons is the same delivered by Mort in "Back Stabbed", when the Blood Eagle is done on him.
- Unholy Split
- La Inquisición (The Inquisition) - Latin American dub
- Dividido en dos (Split in two) - Spanish dub
- inquisi-foi (inquisi-gone) - Brazilian dub