"Jablowni", Way To Die #309, is the fourth death to be featured in "Death, The New Black", which aired on July 18, 2011.
An arrogant twenty-something bodybuilder named Sal orders his beleaguered girlfriend to inflate a pool raft. After she gets fed up and dumps him, he inflates the raft with flammable tire sealant and throws it in the pool. Once he climbs in, he claims himself a "Freakin' Genius" and lowers his arm and the cigarette makes contact with the raft and it explodes due to the ashes popping the raft and igniting the tire sealant. The explosion was so intense it ends up cracking his skull and causing brain hemorrhage.
Cast and Interviewees
- Justin Rigoli (as Justin Salas) - Sal (lead:intended victim)
- Kristin Ways - Mandy/Sal's girlfriend (lead)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- Also called "Rafted" on the Spike TV website.
- The cgi reenactment is different from the actual death.
- Rafted (Spike TV)
- Tod im Gummiboot (Death in a rubber boat) - German dub
- Tanto Soprou que Caiu (Blew so much that fell) - Brazilian dub