"Jablowni", Way To Die #309, is the fourth death to be featured in "Death, The New Black", which aired on July 18, 2011.
An arrogant twenty-something bodybuilder named Sal orders his beleaguered and stupid girlfriend to inflate a pool raft. After she gets fed up to inflate, he inflates the raft with flammable tire sealant and throws it in the pool.
"Tire Sealant to blown up a raft? Why not? Oh, that's why..."
- The narrator seeing Sal's lethal solution.
Once he climbs in, he claims himself a "Freakin' Genius" and lowers his arm and the cigarette makes contact with the raft, and it explodes due to the ashes popping the raft and igniting the tire sealant. The explosion was so intense it ends up cracking his skull, causing brain hemorrhage and his death. Mandy and her friends are shock to see Sal's dead body floating in the pool.
Cast and Interviewees
- Justin Rigoli (as Justin Salas) - Sal (lead:intended victim)
- Kristin Ways - Mandy/Sal's girlfriend (lead)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- Also called "Rafted" on the Spike TV website.
- The CGI reenactment explain how are the explosion launch the dead Sal with its lethal force.
- Rafted (Spike TV)
- Tod im Gummiboot (Death in a rubber boat) - German dub
- ¡A Volar! (Fly away!) - Latin American Dub
- Tanto Soprou que Caiu (Blew so much that fell) - Brazilian dub