|Way to Die #518|
|"Jake N' Baked"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the victim "Jake" and "shake n' bake"|
|"Twelve hours of extreme temperature left Jake extra crispy." (US Version)
"Twelve hours of extreme temperature left Jake...very well done." (UK Version)
|Date||December 15, 1990|
|Location||H.A. Metal Works|
Long Beach, California
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death Be Not Stupid"|
"I Spy A Dead Guy"
Jake N' Baked, Way to Die #518, is the third death to be featured in "Death Be Not Stupid", which aired on March 15, 2009.
Jake Basso has the ideal personality everyone expects from a metal worker: punctual, friendly and thorough, but there was one problem he had: he was a narcoleptic. Off and on, he sleeps anywhere--the bathroom, his home couch, even at his work place. One day, Jake falls asleep in a curing oven. Not knowing that Jake is in the oven, Manny, a friend and co-worker, turns on the oven at 600 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 hours, baking Jake alive. After 12 hours have passed, the co-worker opens the oven and is horrified to see Jake burnt to a crisp.
"Jake was a sleeper who could sleep anywhere. But after falling asleep in an oven, he'll be sleeping forever...in heaven."
"Twelve hours of extreme temperature left Jake extra crispy."
- It is one of the four deaths that was shown in the intro of "Dead and Deader" that were later added in newer episodes. The other three are Re-Coiled, Gas-Hole, and Abracadaver.
- Dr. S. Thomas Carmichael - Neurologist
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Jake Horneado (Baked Jake) - Latin American dub
- Horneado (Baked) - Spanish dub