Jake N' Baked, Way to Die #518, is the third death to be featured in "Death Be Not Stupid", which aired on March 15, 2009.
Jake Basso has the ideal personality everyone expects from a metal worker: punctual, friendly and thorough, but there was one problem he had: he was a narcoleptic. Off and on, he sleeps anywhere--the bathroom, his home couch, even at his work place. One day, Jake falls asleep in a curing oven. Not knowing that Jake is in the oven, Manny, a friend and co-worker, turns on the oven at 600 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 hours, baking Jake alive. After 12 hours have passed, the co-worker opens the oven and is horrified to see Jake burnt to a crisp.
- It is one of the four deaths that was shown in the intro of "Dead and Deader" that were later added in newer episodes. The other three are Re-Coiled, Gas-Hole, and Abracadaver.
- Dr. S. Thomas Carmichael - Neurologist
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Jake Horneado (Baked Jake) - Latin American dub
- Horneado (Baked) - Spanish dub