"Ji-Had It Coming", Way to Die #127, is the second death featured in "Dead Before They Know It", which aired on March 23, 2011.
An award-winning American reporter named Tanya, who denounces her U.S. citizenship, converts to Islam, and marries a Taliban leader. Tanya celebrates by firing off several rounds of an AK-47 into the air during her wedding to fit in with the crowd, but loses control of the gun and dies when one of the bullets hits a metal pitcher and ricochets into her skull, where it bounces inside and causes massive bleeding and immediately fatal wounds, killing her instantly and sending her to hell for her treachery.
- Also called "Terrorist Wedding" on the Spike TV website.
- The ending line of the doggerel "in the end, she did her country a huge favor... by dying" is a variation of the same line used in the doggerel for Way to Die #206.
- This is one of 2 deaths caused by bouncing bullets. The other one is Dead Fella.
- This is one of the few segments where the corpse isn’t seen until the end.
Description as seen on Spike TV's website
"A misguided American woman marries a terrorist, but accidentally kills herself during the wedding celebration when she mishandles an AK-47."
Morte Santa (Holy Death) - Brazilian Dub
- "Terrorist Wedding" (Spike TV website)
- Copyright Deadtended