"Kara-Chokey", Way to Die #446, is the third death featured in "Star Death: The Last Generation", which aired February 8, 2012.
Black Wolf (Japanese for Kuro ōkami), a Japanese Yakuza boss punishes Jim, a drunk karaoke singer, by severing his fingertip and swallowing it, only to have it lodge in his throat. One of his underlings performs the Heimlich maneuver to save him, but his incorrect technique ruptures the boss's aortic valve so that he dies of massive internal hemorrhaging.
"For the Yakuza, respect is everything. Jim screwed up by getting drunk. But in the end, it was the Black Wolf who got fingered."
- Mike Dillon - Yakuza Historian
- Dr. Steven Burstein
- This was one of six deaths that occurred in Japan. The other five were: Asphyxi-Asian, Bowed Out, Bull-shido, Coffin to Death and Ichiboned.
- It is also the second death to take place in Kyoto, Japan (the first death to occur in Kyoto was Coffin to Death).
- This was the one of two deaths that involves the failed Heimlich Maneuver, the other one was Heim-licked.
- The actor who plays the powerful Yakuza boss, Black Wolf, is Cary Y. Mizobe (known for his Yakuza roles) and who a while ago played a Yakuza boss in the episode "Crime Lords of Tokyo" (from the Nat Geo series "National Geographic Investigates").
- One of Black Wolf's bodyguards (the one who did the unsuccessful heimlich maneuver in Black Wolf) is Marcus Natividad, known for his gangster roles (mainly cartel bosses and Yakuza bosses) and that a while ago also appeared in Crime Lords of Tokyo, as a bodyguard for a Yakuza boss (also played by Cary Y. Mizobe).
- Inside Choke
- Finger Die
- Karao-muerto (Karao-dead) - Latin American dub.