|Way to Die #263|
|Name of the death is a pun on the term "killer tan"|
|"If ignorance is bliss, Fredo and Allie B were the happiest people on the planet. We could say more about their unfortunate demise, but on second thought, fudgeddaboutit!"|
|Date||August 15, 2009|
|Location||Ocean City, New Jersey|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"It's a Dead, Dead, Dead World"|
"Gum's the Word"
"Crate and Buried"
"Killer Tan", Way to Die #263, is the seventh and final death featured in "It's a Dead, Dead, Dead World", which aired on July 15, 2012.
Fredo and Allie B are two tanning-obsessed guidos. As part of a Friday night ritual, they meet at Allie's tanning salon before a wild night out. The two start off by spray tanning each other, but Fredo wants to be darker. Allie then reveals a stand-in spray tanning booth. The two begin to tan again, but Fredo wants to be darker but insists on having his cigarettes first. The spark from the lighter ignites the DHA fumes in the booth, creating a fireball, and the explosion kills them both by burning their entire bodies, nose, throat and lungs.
- Knackig braun (Crisp Brown) - German dub
- The German name for this death segment,when translated, is a pun of R&B singer Chris Brown.
- The characters from this death segment were likely based from reality TV show Jersey Shore.
- At the end of the doggerel quote, the narrator says "Fuggeddaboutit," which is a stereotypical New Yorker quote, not a New Jersey quote.
- This is the final death in the series to be interviewed by David Sivits.
Cast & Interviewees
- Jonny Hahn - Fredo (lead: intended victim)
- Joanna Bartling - Allie B (lead: intended victim)
- David Sivits - Himself (Chemical Engineer)
- Jersey Score
- Tan of Terror
Meaning: Tan booths are not to be smoked in.