"Kitchen Sunk", Way to Die #325, is the sixth death featured in "Death – The Gift That Lasts Forever", which aired on August 22, 2011.
Angus is the lead singer of a Metal band called "Whisker Wars". However, Angus was untalented and started to annoy his girlfriend, Susie. She tells Angus that the kitchen sink is clogged, but he continues to work on his music until she comes back in and pulls him to the sink. Using a plunger, Angus attempts to unclog the sink and thinking he fixed it, turns on the garbage disposal, only to watch the water go to the other side of the sink. He unclogs the other and leans down and his beard gets caught in the garbage disposal. The disposal pulls his face into the murky water but his beard jams it and it switches itself off and his panicking causes the water to enter his lungs and drowns him. Susie comes back and was surprised to see Angus drowned.
"Angus was a handyman's wet dream. Thinking his bumbling had actually fixed the clogged sink, he turned on the garbage disposal, and watched the watched the water go from one side to the other. He fumbled around a little bit more until...something caught his attention."
Cast and Interviewees
- Chris Noel - Angus (lead: intended victim)
- Eric McCoy - Himself (Handyman)
- This death shares its number with Who Fart-Dead?
- Ahogarse en un vaso de agua (Drown in a glass of water) - Latin American dub
- Hundido en la cocina (Sunk in the kitchen) - Spanish dub
- Pelas Barbas do Pateta (By the Goofy Beard) - Brazilian dub