|Way to Die #399|
|Name of the death is a pun on "lactose" and "toasted"|
|Gordon flashed the wrong mommies, and wound up... lac-toasted|
|Date||August 15, 2006|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death, The Final Frontier"|
"Vuvu...Whatever, He's Dead"
"Lac-toasted", Way to Die #399, is the sixth death featured in "Death, The Final Frontier", which aired July 15, 2012.
A flasher named Gordon harasses a group of mothers feeding their babies in the park, and drinks two of the baby bottles. The mothers—who are revealed to be members of an underground fight club called "M.I.L.F" ["Moms I'd Like To Fight"] -- are incensed and beats up Gordon. Gordon survives the beatdown but dies. How come? You may think it's the excessive amounts of force after getting pummelled by the mothers, but it's not what killed Gordon. He died from a fatal allergic reaction to peanuts (the breast milk he drank earlier came from a mother who had been eating peanuts before nursing her child).
"Gordon flashed the wrong mommies, and wound up... lac-toasted."
- Dr. Boyd Flinders (Surgeon)
- Raul Drelikoff - Gordon (lead: intended victim)
- The word "Flasher" and the name "Gordon" are a pun-on character "Flash Gordon".
- This death's location is the same as Fore Head.
- This is the final death in the series to be interviewed by Dr. Boyd Flinders.
- The German version doesn't state the year of the segment for some reason.
- Bobby Slammed (Spike TV)
- Got Monstrous Milk
- Flash Sex
- Desmadrado (Beaten up) - Latin American dub
- Mamifero Pervertido (Pervert Mammal) - Spanish dub
- Schockschwerenuss! (Shock-heavy nut!) - German dub