"Lac-toasted", Way to Die #399, is the sixth death featured in "Death, The Final Frontier", which aired July 15, 2012.
A flasher named Gordon harasses a group of mothers feeding their babies in the park, and drinks two of the baby bottles. The mothers—who are revealed to be members of an underground fight club called "M.I.L.F" ["Moms I'd Like To Fight"] -- are incensed and beats up Gordon. Gordon survives the beatdown, but still dies. Unbeknownst to him, the breast milk he drank earlier came from a mother who had been eating peanuts before nursing her child. He suffered a fatal allergic reaction and died within minutes from a lack of oxygen and sending the private flashing pervert straight to hell, thus putting an end to his wiener-waving days for good.
"Gordon tries to pull himself together, when suddenly...his weiner-waving days are over."
- Dr. Boyd Flinders (Surgeon)
- Raul Drelikoff - Gordon (lead: intended victim)
- Ariel X. - Fighter Mom 1
- Olivia Bellafontaine - Fighter Mom 2
- Nicole Oring - Fighter Mom 3
- The word "Flasher" and the name "Gordon" are a pun-on character "Flash Gordon".
- This death's location is the same as Fore Head.
- This is the final death in the series to be interviewed by Dr. Boyd Flinders.
- The German version doesn't state the year of the segment for some reason.
- This is the last death with a hyphen in it's name.
- The narrator says the name of the death similar to Bowed Out.
- This is the final segment that features the death of a bad person.
- Bobby Slammed (Spike TV)
- Got Monstrous Milk
- Flash Sex
- Desmadrado (Beaten up) - Latin American dub
- Mamifero Pervertido (Pervert Mammal) - Spanish dub
- Schockschwerenuss! (Shock-heavy nut!) - German dub