|Way to Die #115|
|"Lady & The Trampled"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the movie "Lady and the Tramp"|
|"Moose was just a bad boy looking for fun. But he crossed the line and wound up a moose caught in the headlights."|
|Date||August 19, 2001|
|Location||Sturgis, South Dakota|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"You're Dead! LOL!"|
"Shanks for the Memories"
"Lady & The Trampled", Way to Die #115, is the seventh death to be featured in "You're Dead! LOL!", which aired on February 10, 2010.
Moose is a famous male biker in a bar. Unfortunately, he is also an extremely sexist pervert. During his time at the bar, he shows off his own stunts. First he makes several advances towards a member of the Strokers, a group of strippers performing on stage. Then he takes his advances one step too far by stealing one of the stripper's bras. Shocked and enraged, another one of the Strokers punches Moose in the face, knocking him to the floor like a sack of potatoes. After that, Moose is then trampled to death by a several of his fellow bikers to check out the now topless stripper.
- Stacy Kaiser - Licensed Pyschotherapist
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Natalia Turku - Stripped Stripper (lead)
- Eric Narisa - Moose (lead:intended victim)
- In Sturgis, South Dakota. Moose is one of the streets in that city.
- Also Called “The First Day Of Stripping” On the Spike TV website.
- The Open Card Image is Motion.
- The First Day Of Stripping (Spike TV)
- Lady 'n' The Trampled