"Last Strike", Way to Die #200, is the seventh Segment in "Death Gets Busy", which was aired on February 22, 2009.
A college football player named Daniel throws a party on the roof of a building. Despite being told many times by his peers to not drink anymore, he ignores them and does it anyway. Later on, he starts throwing chairs off the roof and pushing people around to show off his manliness. He ends up getting attention from the police, so he runs away, losing his sunglasses and putting on his jacket. When he goes into a hallway, he stumbles across a mysterious figure that looks exactly like him, so he drunkenly charges towards it and screams, unaware that he is really looking at a mirror door. He crashes through it and then bleeds to death when his jugular vein is severed.
- In the Italian version of the death, English narration can be heard. Normally in episode dubs, the narrator is completely dubbed over. Listening more closely, it sounds like the Aussie version of the show. Same with the French dub.
- It was a fictional death until on June 12, 2012, Juan Bautista Bolaños Alfaro died when he tried to break into his mother's house by breaking a glass door.
- The cause of death is later used in Wedding Crasher, however, unlike the aforementioned death, the victim in this death screams due to him being in a hallway where no one else is around after catching police attention.
- Technically, this is the first death in the show to end with "00" with Bad Hair Day being the first in the U.S
Cast and Interviews
- Stefan Timmermans - Sociologist
- Rickie Marson - Daniel (lead;intended victim)
- Last Attack
- Back To The Non-Existing
- Ein letzter Angriff (A final attack) - German dub
- Crew or Equipment Visible: After Daniel breaks the glass door in one shot, the camera crew can be seen.