|Way to Die #200|
|Name of the death is a pun on "last straw"|
|The only problem with Daniel's run, is that the guy in the hallway was actually a mirror image of Daniel himself. And in the time it takes to say, "Uh, do I know you?" Daniel bled to death, from a severed jugular vein.|
|Date||November 10, 1992|
|Location||Los Angles, California|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death Gets Busy"|
"Me So Hornet"
"Last Strike", Way to Die #200, is the seventh Segment in "Death Gets Busy", which was aired on February 22, 2009.
A University Football Player named Daniel throws a party on a roof of a building. Despite being told many times to not drink anymore, he ignores the warnings and does it anyway. After getting Police attention, he panics and runs for it. In the hallway, he comes across a mysterious figure that looks like him. Daniel is not frightened by it and charges towards it, not knowing that in reality it was just a glass door. He rams through the mirror and bleeds out from his cut jugular vein.
- In the Italian version of the death, English narration can be heard. Normally in episode dubs, the narrator is completely dubbed over. Listening more closely, it sounds like the Aussie version of the show. Same with the French dub.
- It was a fictional death until on June 12, 2012, Juan Bautista Bolaños Alfaro died when he tried to break into his mother's house by breaking a glass door.
- The cause of death is later used in Wedding Crasher.
- Stefan Timmermans - Sociologist
- Last Attack
- Ein letzter Angriff (A final attack) - German dub
- Crew or Equipment Visible: After Daniel breaks the glass door in one shot, the camera crew can be seen.