"Lazy Bumday", Way to Die #914, is the fifth death to be featured in "Locked and Low Dead", which aired on February 29, 2012.
Harry is a lazy scammer who is immobilized due to his ankles breaking and is confined to a power wheelchair. He poses as a Gulf War Veteran and successfully scams people out of their money. After going back to his house, he notices that his unkempt kitchen is infested with maggots. Harry soon finds that maggots have been residing on his back, where they have been feasting on his bedsores for weeks. Harry soon squirmed off his chair, and collapses onto the floor, dead.
"Death by maggots? Nope. They were just getting a free meal. Harry died from massive heart failure."
There's a reason why obesity has gained attention in recent years. Harry's poor diet and inability to exercise took it's toll on his body until he met an easily avoidable demise.
- Doug Yanega - Entomologist
- This death took place on January 5, 2001, while way to die #830 "Ass-Plosion" took place one day prior (January 4, 2001).
- Also known as "Dirty Rotting Scoundrel" on the Spike TV Website.
- The Latin American doogeel phase makes reference to the slang "A Caballo Regalado, no se me mira el colmillo." (Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.)
- despite being called maggots the insects in this segment are mealworms
- this happened to a liposuction patient
- Por Gusano (Because he was a worm) - Latin American and Spanish dubs.